Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bear Update


I can't believe I forgot to write about Bear!!

For those of you who don't know Bear, he was our first foster!! We were like brothers. He is now happily living with his forever family!
Woohoo Bear!!

Bear and I

Bear and *MY* girl... she was his girl too... well, she still is
but I called dibs on her first... 

Bear... oh dear Bear.. 
THIS lip.. ONLY THIS lip would get stuck!!

My brother Bear... he was always a sucker for my girl...
he could NOT say no to her.. he loved her with all his heart even though she took 1 ka-billion (is that a word? I doubt it.. Oh well it is NOW!!) photos of him. I am sure
he still does! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad he found his furever home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bear! So glad you found your fur-ever home :) you are such an awesome dog! Thanks for taking amazing care of him Tater & family :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages