Thursday, February 20, 2014

Interview with Reser, the Puppy Prodigy


This is a short and sweet interview with the absolutely ADORABLE Reser!! 
Enjoy! 

Q (Reser): Hi Reser! What do you think of your big brother Parker?
He is awesome! I want to be just like Parker when I grow up!



Q (Reser): What are some of your plans for the future? I'm gonna help Parker with his cancer stuff. He says I can come with him on some of his cancer walks, too. I want to be a therapy dog one day but I've got a lot of training to do before I can do that. Q (Reser): What are some of your favorite activities? Play Ball? Bug your big brother, etc? I love to grab washcloths out of the laundry room and carry them around the house. I also like to eat! I'm not much into playing ball. Unless if Parker is playing, I guess, and then it's fun to grab the ball before he gets it and have him chase me around. Q (Reser): What is your favorite type of toy to play with? I LOVE empty water bottles!!!!! Q (Parker and Reser): Anything else you think we should know? Did I mention I like to eat?

What did I learn from this interview?
Well I am not totally sure about this but I think Reser may like to eat? Maybe?
haha!
Thank you for reading!

You can follow Reser and ParkerPups adventures at https://www.facebook.com/ParkerPup !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages