Monday, March 17, 2014

Interview with Merrily T.- Owner of Lady Bug from Lady Bug the Pibble Mix


Taters Time to Shine: Interview with Merrily T.- Owner of Lady Bug from Lady Bug the Pibble Mix

Today I interviewed the woman behind the Facebook page Lady Bug the Pibble Mix, Merrily! I have always been a fan of Lady Bug on Facebook and love her sense of humor.
Lady Bug is a rescued Pit Bull mix that lives with her mom and dad (non-fur mom and dad), with 3 dog-siblings, 2 horses, cats, and her 1 million little squeaky squishy basketballs! 
She shares her adventures on her Facebook page and makes sure to share dogs on Death Row and honors those who have died in the name of human ignorance. 
She is a HUGE advocate for strays, rescues and shelter dogs. Lady Bug was sadly one mans trash but another woman's treasure!



Q: How did you get into rescue?
A: My parents always rescued my childhood dogs and I took it as a sign to bring home every stray I found.... Q: Have you always rescued your dogs?
A: Yes....all the dogs and cats I have ever had the honor of having them in my life have been rescued....from all different aspects.. Q: Is Lady Bug your first "Pit Bull"?
A: Well she is not full by any means....but I rescued a baby from a shelter named Trapper, that was Rottie and Pit.
Q: Have you always loved "Pit Bulls" or was there a time you believed some of the stereotypes?
A: I have always loved dogs....I mean love dogs...I never thought any thing different with a pit bull....I mean they are dogs, so yes... Q: You have a fairly big pack which includes horses, cats and dogs, what is the hardest part about having so many fur-family members?
A: The only thing difficult is going away for a trip....my furkids hoofed and pawed are my heart...so if a relative can't stay at my house with them....then I don't go. Q: What made you want to start Lady Bug's page and did you ever think that it would become this big? I would post her antics on my Facebook page...and one of the mom's of a dog page I love....juno the pitbull bulldog goddess....kept saying to start one...it took me awhile to be convinced. And while she us not huge like other pages, I am happily amazed at how many fans she does have.

Q:Anything else you would like us to know?
Dogs are a gift...i wish this world would respect them...show kindness and compassion to them. Oh and please adopt don't shop. ...rescue.

If you haven't liked Lady Bug's page yet go do so! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Bug-The-Pibble-Mix/227386050660884

Go "Like" Juno's page too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages